Monday, March 11, 2019

music

The music is very important part of the opening scene I had in mind. The music should be very relaxes with a beat and has ups and downs on its beats. This could be a mix of pop and indie and rhythms and blues. A popular artist of similar music I am looking for is Billie Ellish, as her music has a good beat and intertwines chill and pop.The music for the scene would also be instrumental, to stimulate the “high” feeling. However, with the limitations of copyright, it makes it very difficult to find a soundtrack that fits the opening scene.
I have three options:
1)Ask for the ability to use copyright music which has a lower chance of success.
2)Find non copyrighted music from websites such as
And
3)I could make my own music from programs and apps that are accessible such as
  • Sound trap
  • Apple Garage Band
  • Reaper

No comments:

Post a Comment