Sunday, March 17, 2019

super hearing research

In the opening scene, I want to create, I want to portray the issues the main character has with his super hearing in which he cants control. I have watched many clips of film characters with similar powers and had picked up a few common details:
 -There are many closes up. This shows the specific sounds one hears of the object or person.
-One sound is focused and sharpened rather than the surrounding objects
-The character would have to focus in order to access this ability
These are the main points I have taken into consideration for my film opening. Now, I have cast my friend, Sol Espinoza for the part and have found a busy area such as downtown to be a good spot for the filming. It provides a perfect setting for the plot and character as the cities have the busiest and the noisiest streets of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment