Monday, March 11, 2019

Critics

Today in class we had to give each other critics and help each other improve and modify ideas of one another.
The feedback that I received was that:
-Although it is a interesting plot, the shot I want to achieve for my film opening are difficult
-Although my plot is generally known, it’s better for the opening if I knew exactly what the plot is
-Although my approach is targeting younger audiences like teenagers, when involved with drugs it usually is R rated, meaning it will mostly seen by adults
-To maintain the realism style, there would be offensive language and other inappropriate selections, again making it R rated
-The film opening idea is not as unique as the plot
-I should figure names and characteristics and background of each main character before I proceed to the opening

These are the general feedback I received. After hearing other ideas, I have decided to consider changing the plot, to something easier to manage. Although the plot may change, I would still like to continue the genre of drama and comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment