Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Production Process

There have been issues with creating my close up shots such as the wine glass shot and the water dripping shot. The purpose of the water dripping shot was used to reveal how precisely the main character could hear, even a small water drop was interrupting his sleep. 

However, I have come to the issue that my iPhone 6 camera could not capture this shot as I would want as it is out of focus or just blurry. In this case, I tried using an updated phone such as the iPhone X in which improved the look of the scene but still, did not create the look I wanted. 
I then borrowed a professional Nikon camera and tried again. It was unsuccessful until my father had advised me to adjust the shutter rate in order to capture such quick movement efficiently. After playing around with the shutter speed and the focus and lighting, I finally had the shot I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment